Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Urban Outfitters: Umbrella Jewelry Stand




Today's post is a little different. I was inspired by this past weekends weather in NYC that was named "Umbrellageddon" by a few media outlets. I have never seen so many "dead" umbrellas on the streets in my entire time living in NYC. My family was in town from AZ (hence the lack of posts the last few days) and we braved the weather to enjoy our weekend together. We lost 2 umbrellas. I did a search for umbrella jewelry and nothing really stuck out to me but as a person with a lot of jewelry I am constantly looking for jewelry boxes and other forms of jewelry storage for my collection. I found this Umbrella Jewelry Stand on Urban Outfitters and thought it was adorable. I like the roses that are painted on the inside of the umbrella. The whole weekend we kept talking about how the weather is going to break soon from the winter and spring will be here and I feel like those small roses are the glimmer of better weather and flowers that comes along with the spring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment