Thursday, June 10, 2010

Forever 21: Koi Fish Necklace




I have a long silver fish necklace that bought off of eBay a few years ago that I wear often (and my sister always borrows when she's in town). Whenever I wear it I get a lot of compliments on it, especially from guys. The fish pendant is movable and that's always the first thing people ask me and then they ask if they can move it and where I got it from. Since I purchased mine off of eBay, it's hard for someone else to find the same necklace. However, Forever 21 has this Koi Fish Necklace that is pretty similar. I like that it comes in colors (mine is just silver) and that is also has movable parts. another big plus is that it's only $6.80 and is available from Forever 21 so it is easy to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Hay, can I borrow the fish? .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for the blue and gold koi fish. Would you be interested in seliing it?

    ReplyDelete