Thursday, August 12, 2010

SCOSHA & CO.: Friendship Bracelets


Daily Candy's New York Weekend Guide featured SCOSHA & CO.'s Friendship Bracelets. Throughout August since it's Friendship Month, with the purchase of a SCOSHA & CO. Friendship Bracelet, they will send an additional friendship bracelet to a friend of your choice residing in the U.S. for free. All proceeds from the sales of the friendship bracelets go to benefit the Art in All of Us organization. The Art in All of Us organization promotes global cultural exchange through art and creative activity programs. I like these bracelets because they are cute and because they benefit a good cause. I also like them because I'm sure like many of you, I have some people who are close to me who live across the country from me and these could be a good way to show them how much you appreciate their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment