Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hive and Honey Stud Fringe Earrings


I ordered these Hive and Honey Stud Fringe Earrings from Piperlime yesterday and I am very excited for their arrival. They are part of Piperlime's Military Inspired Jewelry Must-Haves. I am not a big earring buyer so when I find a pair I really like, I usually buy them on the spot. I really like the pyramid studs and the leather detail. I also like that they are stud dangling earrings and not hooks. I am planning on wearing them with the leather jacket I purchased for my Fall wardrobe. Hive and Honey has great on-trend jewelry at very reasonable prices and Piperlime always has free shipping and returns so ordering from Piperlime is not a risk. Enter 20SPREE at checkout and received 20% off making these well priced earrings an even better deal.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see that Piperlime has a pop-up store in Soho right now? It goes through this weekend. Not sure if they have accessories, but I know they have lots of shoes!

    ReplyDelete