Thursday, February 11, 2010

Uncommon Goods - Reclaimed Kimono Friendship Bracelets



About 2 years ago my friend Kelli introduced me to the company Uncommon Goods and I have been a big fan ever since. Uncommon Goods sells items mostly made from recycled materials and are handmade. You will find a lot of really great gifts and very unique items. I was reading my Lucky Magazine last month and they had a spotlight on friendship bracelets and I also saw friendship bracelets at Anthropologie but my favorites of friendship bracelets that I found are these ones from Uncommon Goods that are handmade from vintage kimono fabric from the 70s and 80s. I like that they are made from reclaimed fabric and that they are a more grown up version of the friendship bracelets you used to make your friends when you were a kid, making them everyday wearable as a young professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment