Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zulasurfing: Rhodium Plated Swarovski Crystal Ring



As readers of this blog you know that I have a deep love for big rings and that is one of the reasons why I love the Zulasurfing Etsy store. I found Zulasurfing while searching on Etsy for an agate slice necklace. I began looking through all the items in the shop and was immediately drawn to the ring collection. My favorite is the Rhodium Plated Swarovski Crystal Ring. I love the size of the ring and how the crystals are set in the black jewelry clay giving it a unique look in comparison to the basic crystal cocktail ring. It doesn't have as much sparkle as the basic crystal cocktail ring, but I like that. It's still glamorous and can be worn to any evening event as well as be worn during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment