Thursday, December 3, 2009

StudioLeanne




When it comes to rings my motto is "the bigger, the better!" So you can only imagine my delight when I found these big rings by StudioLeanne. I immediately emailed the shop to my sister who shares my love of big rings, and her repsonse was, "don't you think they might be too big?" NEVER! In my jewelry world, no ring is ever too big! These "Oversized and Outrageous" rings are made in ceramic or glass and can be so large that they cover all of your fingers. They come in a variety of shapes and colors and there is even one adorned with feathers and beads! If you're looking for the perfect statment ring that will draw immediate attnetion or just love big rings like I do, then definitely check out StudioLeanne's collection!

1 comment:

  1. So incredibly creative. StudioLeanne's web page was really worth a visit.. I showed incredible restraint not to have pressed the purchase button on so many of these gorgeous gorgeous rings. Thanks Flora :) SB

    ReplyDelete