Monday, December 21, 2009

Vacation

Hello Readers,

I will not be making anymore posts until after the holiday. I will be travelling to Arizona to spend the holiday with some of my family. I will be checking out some jewelry while I'm there for future posts. This past weekend I checked out the Brooklyn Flea Gifted show on 4th and Lafayette and saw some amazing jewelry that I am excited to post about (jewelry made from old records, leather necklaces, ruffle leather earrings, porcelain pendants, crochet cashmere with chains....). If you are in the NYC area I definitely recommend checking it out, it ends Wednesday night the 23rd at 9:00.

Everyone enjoy your holidays and I will be back up posting in the middle of next week!

Flora
florasfinds@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hi! just found your blog from my brother in-law, adam. will be sure to visit again. see you next year!! happy christmas

    ReplyDelete