Thursday, January 7, 2010

astash


I am leaving for the Bahamas early tomorrow morning and my daydreams about laying on the beach and escaping the cold NYC winter has made me want to share this sea glass necklace by astash. I have fond memories from my childhood of collecting sea glass on family trips to the beach. This past summer I purchased a sea glass ring during a vacation in the Outer Banks and ever since then I've been in love with sea glass jewelry. The crochet surrounding the sea glass reminds me of how cold it is outside but then the sea glass reminds me of fun warmer summer days spent at the beach. I will not be making any posts while I am away and I will resume posting on Wednesday the 13. In the meantime let your mind escape on a mini-beach vacation and check out the astash store for some more amazing sea glass pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment